19 January 2006

in recovery, day four


in recovery, day four
Originally uploaded by zombizi prime.

I havn't been posting much lately because I have *stuff* going on, some of which I may tell you about later, some of which I may tell you about now...anyway, I'm at home and I'm not feeling great and I've given up smoking and it's day 6 and okay, it's going well, but feels more like being ill than being ill does so I'm listening to...early (peter gabriel era)genesis. I mean, I havn't listened to early genesis for maybe 20 years, and yet I know every word, every nuance...what i had forgotten is how jokey they were - all peter gabriel's funny voices and cheesy wordplay in "The Battle of Epping Forest" for instance. It's comfort food for the ears, effortless, reassuring, soothing...I'm putting "Supper's Ready" on next...all together now -

"A *Flower*?".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home